Friday, April 1, 2011

Boho chic!

Since Summer will soon be approaching, I have been thinking abut how I can refresh my wardrobe from last summer without having to spend too much. I've been really into Boho-chic. I guess you could say it's an updated version of the 60's and 70's. I've been looking for that perfect (for me) hobo bag. I admit I love designer handbags, but they just don't have the look I was going for. So yesterday i decided to use some left over fabric I had from my dining room make over. The fabric that I love with the birds on them....so with some frustration, big mess and staying up all night a little patience...this is what I came up with! A bag big enough for all my junk!



I used a large piece of coral I purchased years ago to use as a decorative weight, I finally found the perfect project for it! I know it's not perfect....but it is for me :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

I am a mom with three boys (that includes my husband) that keeps me on my toes. I love anything artistic. Back in the day, what I call B.C. "Before children" I was very active in the art community and I had all the time in the world to paint my heart away. Now I have changed my focus on family and express my creativity in small projects. In this blog I will be sharing my love for Art, Painting, Design, DIY's, Photography and just being Crafty.